Installing an ATM machine in your establishment is a strategic business solution. Whether you are in retail, services or hospitality industry, an ATM is an important part of your profit equation. Customers prefer not having to go to the bank and stand in line to get cash. They tend to look for establishments that offer ATM services instead. Having an ATM machine in your establishment is a smart business decision; not only are you offering your customers a convenience, but you are establishing another profit center for your business.
- Increased Sales – ATM’s allows your customers to access all of their available cash from bank cards, credit cards, etc., so when customers have more money, they spend more money. A study done by 7-Eleven and Convenience Store Decisions Magazine show 10% to 20% of the money withdrawn from an ATM is spent in that store.
- Control Bad Debt – Cash does not bounce. When a customer uses cash from an ATM it cuts down the charge backs, disputes, bad checks, and the stress associated with these. By having an ATM there is less risk of robbery and employee theft.
- Reduce Costs – By directing your customer to the ATM, you can greatly reduce the credit card fees you are currently paying.
- Save Time – An ATM can save customer embarrassment and employees time. An ATM also deposits directly into your bank account, which saves time and work.
- Improved Image – By providing new and unique services for your patrons, your image is improved. One reason people patronize your store is value. An ATM only adds to the overall value of your store.
- Increased Customers – Your customers will no longer have to stop at your competitors to get cash (and spend it there). You will have customers stopping at your place of business because you can accommodate their needs.
- Increased Profits – (Surcharge) with surcharge fees you earn a fair portion of the fee which provides another revenue stream for your place of business.